18 Thanksgiving quotes that inspire
– Betty Smith –
Life always has its fair share of ups and downs but when we are able to look at everything with gratitude and love, the world is never the same again! Whether you have a fabulous year of abundance or a year full of challenges, let us take a moment to relax with a nice cup of coffee and enjoy these thanksgiving quotes that will surely inspire you this Thanksgiving!
1. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.
2. Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
3. The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.
– Dr. Robert Holden
4. The more you are thankful, the more you attract things to be thankful for.
5. A grateful attitude makes you happy.
6. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
– William Blake
7. Choose to see the world through grateful eyes. It will never look the same way again.
– Doe Zantamata
8. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
– John F. Kennedy
9. Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.
10. Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.
– Sanaya Roman
11. Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything Thy goodness sends.
12. And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart:
Your seeds shall live in my body,
And the buds of your tomorrow shall blossom in my heart,
And your fragrance shall be my breath,
And together we shall rejoice through all the seasons.
13. We only live once. We all have an expiration date after that we will never come again. I am not saying that to make you sad. I am saying that so you can cherish each moment in your life and be grateful that you are here and you are Special.
14. Being in the habit of saying “Thank you,” of making sure that people receive attention so they know you value them, of not presuming that people will always be there – this is a good habit, regardless … make sure to give virtual and actual high-fives to those who rock and rock hard.
– Sarah Wendell
15. I have learned over a period of time to be almost unconsciously grateful – as a child is – for a sunny day, blue water, flowers in a vase, a tree turning red. I have learned to be glad at dawn and when the sky is dark. Only children and a few spiritually evolved people are born to feel gratitude as naturally as they breathe, without even thinking. Most of us come to it step by painful step, to discover that gratitude is a form of acceptance.
– Faith Baldwin
16. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
– Margaret Cousins
17. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
– Ralph Marston
18. Gratitude for the abundance you have received is the best insurance that the abundance will continue.
Priceline.com – the best deals in travel!
Latest posts by bk (see all)
- You are not everyone’s cup of tea - April 19, 2018
- Taiwan’s Unstoppable Granny Running Full Speed at 81 - April 1, 2018
- An Object at Rest by Seth Boyden - January 11, 2018