2. Love Clinic – For the best relationship advice, dating advice, best romantic ideas, romantic SMS & more, visit the Love Doctors at www.Love-Clinic.com today!
3. Love Poems at 123LovePoems.com – Love poems and quotes, beautiful, poignant, inspirational and thought-provoking. Inspiring stories, quotes and Zen Koans for your brain, and funny poems, limericks and a love calculator for fun. Poems are easy to understand, intelligent and many are suitable for greeting cards, weddings and other occasions.
1. Tools for Transformation – Resources for personal development and transformation of body, mind and spirit.
2. Point of Life.com – a journey to enlighten your mind, body, soul, wealth, and happiness.
3. A Gift Of Inspiration – Everyone values and loves reading an inspiring tale which re-enforces learning’s from our past – from parents, teachers, friends, business associates or life coaches of one sort or another.
4. Self Improvement – Women’s self-esteem and confidence.
1. Margie and Edna’s Basement – Margie and Edna are two elderly sisters, the oldest (and nosiest) residents of the fictional town of Jericho, KS. They are cranky and funny, and will share their opinions on pretty much anything under the sun.
1. Random Ramblings – Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.
1. Goal For The Green – Para Education and Green Living Information.
Cooking and Dining
1. Take a coffee break… – Coffee. Can’t start the day without having my cup of hot, creamy, not-so sweet morning booster. This blog is all about my favorite kicker and its benefits, with some teasers on other great tasting beverages.
2. Kitchenistic – A great resource for the latest kitchen gadgets and products. See practical advice to improve your cooking experience.
1. Confessions of a Fitness Diva – The Fitness Diva shows you how to be fit and fabulous while still indulging in some of the more “sinful” things in life. Tips on how to be decadent, but still smart enough to stay looking amazing!
Cards and Gifts
2. Give a gift that makes a difference. Buy an inspirational gift from UNICEF