Actor Matthew McConaughy is widely accepted as one of the most romantic male figures in Hollywood. He’s known for being kind and gentlemanly to nearly everyone he meets and even saved a woman’s life by giving her CPR. But, for all his charm and style, does he know that the simple act of sending flowers to the women in his life could boost his image even higher?
Men sometimes struggle with showing the women in their lives, be they women he’s interested in romantically, friends, or relatives, how they feel. Many men find the words just too difficult to say, so they try to make it clear with actions. Flowers make an excellent gift choice for any woman.
Rebecca Cole, host of the Discovery Channel show Surprise by Design and floral expert, says that any time is the right time for sending flowers to a woman. In fact, research indicates that 96 percent of women love the surprise of an unexpected gift of flowers. “Guys should know that they don’t have to wait for a special occasion to give flowers. Make an occasion by sending flowers to the woman in your life, just because. They’ll never forget it,” says Cole.
Of course, you want to know that you’re sending the right thing to express your true feelings. Your florist can help, but in the meantime, here are a few tips:
* Flowers for a New Romance: When a relationship is new, it can sometimes be difficult for a man to let a woman know she’s special to him. Cole suggests a passionate arrangement of flowers in reds, oranges, golds, and hot pinks. Don’t forget to add a card with a personal message.
* Flowers for True Love: Even an established relationship needs a touch of romance now and then. To show his romantic side, a man should make it a point to remember what kinds of flowers were used in the wedding ceremony, or what he gave her on a first date, and other flowers from special occasions. Then, to let her know how important those events were to him, too, he can send her an arrangement including those kinds of flowers, which will have an enormous impact.
* Flowers for Female Relatives: Mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and sisters are just as important as any romantic interests in a man’s life. To remind these special women of their importance, Cole suggests sending flowering plants or garden-style arrangements.
* Flowers for Female Friends: Female friends enjoy receiving flowers from their male friends and colleagues even when there’s no romantic link. To let a female friend know he’s thinking of her, Cole suggests a bouquet with a very natural, just-picked feel.
Even a guy like Matthew McConaughy can boost his romantic appeal with a bouquet of beautiful flowers. But, you don’t have to be one of the nation’s leading romantic figures to let the women in your life know you care. Your florist can help you order the right flowers for any person on any occasion.
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— –
Wesley Berry is member of the American Academy of Floriculture (AAF) and President of Wesley Berry Flowers (http://www.wesleyberryflowers.com/), a successful multi-million dollar floral business that was established in 1946. His shops provide flower delivery worldwide through http://www.flowers-worldwide.net/ and Flower Delivery Express (http://www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com). Visit Wesley Berry Flowers on the web at http://www.800wesleys.com/
- The Power of Your Words @thetinywisdom - December 12, 2022
- Winning Dating Tips for Both Sexes - November 15, 2022
- What to Believe: An Ethical Creed by W. L. Sheldon - October 25, 2022